Welcome, Colorado CHP+ Providers
If you are experiencing any issues with the current DentaQuest Provider Portal please review the following:
We respect the contributions of Colorado CHP+ Providers to ensure the health of all members. By providing you advanced technological tools, DentaQuest strives to eliminate the administrative burden associated with participating in government-sponsored programs. Beyond representing an act of public service in your community, we want your participation in our network to represent a sound business decision.
Important Provider Information:
Colorado CHP+ Customer Service: 855-225-1731
For TTY assistance, please call AT&T’s TTY line at 411
Our offices are open 7:30 am - 5:00 pm MST, Monday – Friday
Self service assistance is available via Interactive Voice Response 24 hours, 7 days a week
DentaQuest invites you to join our team of network providers caring for the children enrolled in the Colorado Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+). DentaQuest will take over administration from Delta Dental of Colorado on July 1, 2019.
We are excited to announce that you are now able to start the DentaQuest credentialing process to join Colorado Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+).
- Complete our online credentialing application
- Enroll using Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH). If you are already enrolled with CAQH you only need to complete a DentaQuest CAQH release form, DentaQuest CAQH chart, and a DentaQuest Attestation. If you have recently completed a credentialing application with HCPF, you may have already received a CAQH ID.
- You may request a paper application by calling DentaQuest’s recruitment department at 1.855.873.1283.
- If you are already enrolled with DentaQuest under the Health First Colorado (Medicaid), you will still need to complete one of the applications listed above.'
- Colorado Credentialing and Claim Payment
Important Provider Updates:
State of Colorado Resources: