Register for the Website
For each member registering, you will need:
- The Member's ID card
- First and last name exactly the way it appears on the Member's ID card
- Date of birth
- Medicaid or CHIP ID number
- Email address – this will be your username when you finish registering
Don’t have your Member ID card?
If you can’t find your Member ID card, or need a new one, call our Member call center:
Medicaid dental plan: 1-800-516-0165 (toll-free); 7-1-1 (TDD/TTY toll-free)
Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) dental plan: 1-800-508-6775 (toll-free); 7-1-1 (TDD/TTY toll-free)
Take Care of Dental Needs Online
When you register for the secure Member Website, you can:
- Print your ID card
- Find or change your Main Dentist
- View your dental benefits
- Get help when you need it
You can sign-in anytime, and have the access you need to keep your smile healthy!
If you need assistance, please contact us.