Before You Contact Us:
You will need these items ready.
- Member ID
- Member Name
- Member Date of Birth
Other Ways to Contact Us
- English and Spanish speaking representatives are available.
- Other translation services are available
- Business hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m to 6 p.m Central Time. We are closed on state-approved holidays
- Self-service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Medicaid Dental Plan
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Dental Plan
For Providers seeking IVR/Self Service, Member Eligibility, Authorization, or Claims status, and more, please call our Provider Services hotline: 800-896-2374
Need to report fraud, waste or abuse?
Let us know if you think a doctor, dentist, pharmacist at a drug store, or other health care provider or a person getting benefits is doing something wrong. Doing something wrong could be fraud, waste or abuse, which is against the law. To report suspected fraud, waste or abuse you can:
- Call the OIG Hotline at 1-800-436-6184
- Visit https://oig.hhsc.texas.gov/ and click “Report Fraud” to complete the online form
You can report directly to DentaQuest. To report suspected fraud, waste or abuse, use the contact phone numbers on this page.
STAY IN TOUCH
Learn about the latest benefit changes, see new, extra benefits, and get tips on how to use your benefits.