Do keep your child’s dental appointment. If you must cancel, please call the office as soon as you can.
- Do share with your child the good reasons for going to the dentist.
- Do calm your child about the visit.
- Try not to use words such as “Hurt”, “Pain”, and “Bleeding” when talking about the visit to the dentist.
- Do talk about your child’s first visit in a good way.
- Do stay in the waiting room if asked to do so by the dentist or the staff.
- Do keep friends and family from trying to scare your child about the dentist.
Stay up to date
Let us know how we can contact you. Stay informed about new benefits and get insider tips.
- Email me
- Text me
- Call me
Register for your secure member area today for updates on coverage and keep track of member IDs and Main Dentist information.