Welcome, Vermont Dentist
DentaQuest is the nation’s largest administrator of government-sponsored dental benefits, serving more than 20 million Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, and dual-eligible members through a growing network of nearly 45,000 providers in 30 states. Overall, we serve more than 30 million members through the government, commercial, and public and private marketplace segments, including over one million members through our vision benefits product, EyeQuest.
More than just a dental benefits administrator, DentaQuest is a thought leader on oral health care in America. The nonprofit DentaQuest partnership for oral health advancement is laser-focused on transforming our broken health care system to enable better overall health through oral health. Prioritizing person-centered care, the DentaQuest partnership drives health system transformation at the local, state, and national levels in pursuit of our common mission – to improve the oral health of all.
Vermont Blue Advantage
DentaQuest partnered with Vermont Blue Advantage to bring Medicare Advantage plans to Vermont seniors. Effective January 1, 2021, DentaQuest began administering dental benefits for Vermont Blue Advantage. Members have access to 3 different plan options:
- Vermont Blue Advantage Freedom PPO ℠
- Vermont Blue Advantage Freedom Plus PPO ℠
- Vermont Blue Advantage Unity HMO ℠
Vermont Blue Advantage uses United Concordia’s Medicare Advantage network. Dental benefits, claims processing, and payments are administered by DentaQuest.
For questions related to your current network status and/or to request updates, please contact United Concordia at 800-307-8514.
For questions related to member benefits, claims or payment information, please contact DentaQuest at 800-936-0941.
Provider Web Portal:
To support this partnership, DentaQuest launched a new provider web portal. Available 24/7, it should be used for daily administrative needs like verifying member eligibility, accessing benefit details, billing and tracking pre-estimates and claims, accessing claim payments, submitting inquiries, etc.
The portal can be accessed at https://provideraccess.dentaquest.com/
. First-time users must register, as follows:
- 1. Visit http://provideraccess.dentaquest.com and select “I don’t have an account yet”.
- 2. Enter the Business and Provider Information, as requested. You must enter your full 10-digit license number and individual NPI to successfully register.
- 3. Please contact provider customer service at (800) 936-0941 to get your “Business Key”.
- 4. Accept Terms and Conditions.
- 5. An email will be sent to you with a link to complete the rest of the registration.
You may submit your claims using one of the following 3 methods.
- Clearinghouse: BBMDQ
- Provider Web Portal: Log into your account at https://provideraccess.dentaquest.com/ and select Claims then Claim Entry from the Home Page.
- Mail: DentaQuest LLC
PO Box 491
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0491
- DentaQuest Provider Customer Service: 800-936-0941