Welcome, North Dakota Dentist
DentaQuest is the nation’s largest administrator of government-sponsored dental benefits, serving more than 20 million Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, and dual-eligible members through a growing network of nearly 45,000 providers in 30 states. Overall, we serve more than 30 million members through the government, commercial, and public and private marketplace segments, including over one million members through our vision benefits product, EyeQuest.
More than just a dental benefits administrator, DentaQuest is a thought leader on oral health care in America. The nonprofit DentaQuest partnership for oral health advancement is laser-focused on transforming our broken health care system to enable better overall health through oral health. Prioritizing person-centered care, the DentaQuest partnership drives health system transformation at the local, state, and national levels in pursuit of our common mission – to improve the oral health of all.
Effective January 1, 2021, DentaQuest will administer dental benefits for NextBlue of North Dakota.
NextBlue of North Dakota is an innovative company created in partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota to bring Medicare Advantage plans to North Dakota seniors.
NextBlue of North Dakota will use United Concordia’s Medicare Advantage network to support North Dakota’s only locally based Medicare Advantage plan. Dental benefits, claims processing, and payments will be administered by DentaQuest.
For questions related to your current network status and/or to request updates, please contact United Concordia at 800-307-8514.
For questions related to member benefits, claims or payment information, please contact DentaQuest at 800-936-0941.
New! Provider Web Portal:
To support this partnership, DentaQuest has launched a new provider web portal. Available 24/7, it should be used for daily administrative needs like verifying member eligibility, accessing benefit details, billing and tracking pre-estimates and claims, accessing claim payments, submitting inquiries, etc.
The portal will be available at https://provideraccess.dentaquest.com/
. First-time users must register, as follows:
- 1. Visit http://provideraccess.dentaquest.com and select “I don’t have an account yet”.
- 2. Enter the Business and Provider Information, as requested. You must enter your full 10-digit license number and individual NPI to successfully register.
- 3. Please contact provider customer service at (800) 936-0941 to get your “Business Key”.
- 4. Accept Terms and Conditions.
- 5. An email will be sent to you with a link to complete the rest of the registration.
You may submit your claims using one of the following 3 methods.
- Clearinghouse: BBMDQ
- Provider Web Portal: Log into your account at https://provideraccess.dentaquest.com/ and select Claims à Claim Entry from the Home Page.
- Mail: DentaQuest LLC
PO Box 491
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0491
- DentaQuest Provider Customer Service: 800-936-0941