DentaQuest Interoperability API
The DentaQuest Interoperability API’s system provides third-party app developers access to documentation, registration services, and development systems related to application programming interfaces (“APIs”) provided by DentaQuest, pursuant to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (“CMS”) Interoperability and Patient Access Final Rule (CMS-9115-F).
What you should know
- The Patient Access API will allow developers to retrieve, with the approval and at the direction of an applicable member or the members personal representative, certain data, as applicable, concerning adjudicated claims, if DentaQuest maintains any such data.
- The Provider Directory API will allow developers to retrieve, as applicable, certain provider and directory information.
Production access to the Patient Access API for claim and clinical data will be available beginning January 1, 2021.
Subscribing to the data:
Please populate the below form:
How to request an account to access the DentaQuest Interoperability API:
1. Complete the above form – A developer questionnaire will be sent for completion.
2. Complete the developer questionnaire to begin process of subscribing to our production APIs – You will receive test credentials.
3. Complete testing – You will receive production credentials.
FHIR API Developer Resources: